Tuesday, December 2, 2014

KWH- Nov

 The theme this month for the Kids Were Here blog circle is sentimental, an easy one since we unpack our Christmas boxes in November every year.  Here are my submissions for November. Please take a few minutes to follow our blog circle, starting with Andrea|liveloveclick.wordpress.com
Mackenzie's ornament from the collection she shares with her Grammy
This ornament was passed down to my husband from his parents who enjoyed it for many years. Now my kids adore it, watching the train make countless trips up the mountain and down again.
I have very strong sentiments about rainboots. Many of my best memories of a mom include my kids trudging around in their rain boot. Mason isn't picky about whose boots he wears or even if they match.

No comments:

Post a Comment