Sunday, November 30, 2014

Project 365 week 9

In a mad rush, I got today's post ready. Several of my photos this week are cell phone snap shots but I love them none the less. There is something really simple about them and I really think I'll be exploring cellphone photography more in the weeks to come.

Nov 24- facination

Nov 25- Bonded
Nov 26- space
Nov 27- climb
Nov 28- tradition
Nov 29- a moment

Nov 30- reality ( back to school)
Please take a few minutes to see what the other photographers have been up to this week, starting with Andrea: liveloveclick.wordpress.com

3 comments:

  1. I really like the scooter image. There's something about the composition that draws the in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured such sweet moments between the kids. Love your daughters homework helper.

    ReplyDelete