Sunday, December 14, 2014

365 week 10

Catch up! I'm playing catch up! Here is what I gathered from week 10. This week, my dear friend and I shot a wedding so a lot of my time went to prepping for that.
Dec 1- wedding prep.

Dec 2- It's a thrill getting Christmas cards that feature photos I took!

Dec 3- we have been sick for a week now and this cell phone capture of my cutie is the best I could do
Dec 4th
Dec 5th



Dec 6th- I really stretched my brain working in low lights for only my 3rd wedding.

Dec 7th- such a great friend to me.

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Weddings are so stressful to photograph! You did it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how stressful it is to shoot a wedding. I bet you and your friend did a wonderful job. And I love the head shots you all took of each other. That image of the couple is so so sweet.

    ReplyDelete