Sunday, December 14, 2014

365 project week 11

Dec 8th - I had a shoot with three kids and three puppies, all adorable
Dec 9th- A trip to the park . She gathered pine cones, I collected pictures
Dec 10th- A trip down town
Dec 11- This lonely tree invited a photo on our way home from school
Dec 12- Our Christmas tree ala Pam Williams ;)
Dec 13- Those baby blues....


Dec 14- Sleeping beauty was the subject of my quick snap before posting tonight!
Please follow the circle to find out what the other girls have been up to! Click here to start with the ever so talented Andria !

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty images this week. Your town has amazing holiday lights & I love the colorful tree light image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the christmas tree... I am going to have to borrow that idea for this week. ;) Your lonely tree is eye catching! :)

    ReplyDelete