Saturday, October 4, 2014

Project 365 - Week 1

Because I can't say no to another blog circle, the chance to mingle with other photographers and improve on skills, I have accepted a new challenge. The 365 blog circle is just what it sounds- we challenge ourselves to snap one photo every day. The photo can be of any thing or anyone and there are no rules.This was a bit of a hectic week but I was able to catch some moments that really hold so much meaning for me. After viewing my photos, please follow the circle around to Jennifer.
Oct 1- This red handkerchief is a trade mark for my grandpa.
Even as a little girl, I remember always seeing it poking out of his Wrangler jeans.
Oct 2- Mason , lost in thought

Oct 3- Sunset shots are something my dad and I share a love of. As I took this photo, he stood next to me on my parent's back porch, taking photos of the same sunset.
Oct 4- What's left of summer. 
October 5th- Lego Sunday, pants optional

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad we are able to do this together! I love the significance in the first shot. This project is great for those details - things you may of never considered before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I love the laundry basket shot!! Love capturing those little moments :) I really love what you've captured in the first one as well... those little things that mean so much. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! Can I say that you should consider bigger pictures on your blog? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The red handkerchief gets me right in the feels. Great start to the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your emotionally perfect first photo! All of your captures are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete