Friday, October 31, 2014

Project 365 week 5

Thank you for taking the time to follow our blog circle. Next, follow along to Pamela| pamelaleighwilliams.wordpress.com 
Oct 28-"Me, too." I put Mason's breakfast in a lunch box every morning. The boy that won't be left out.
Oct 29- Hidden
Oct 30- worry
My dad is the hardest working man I know. Rarely does he call in sick to work and nothing keeps him down. This group of shots taken of  him in the hospital after an ER visit this week brings tears to my eyes. It's full of contrast, from the lighting to the him lacing up his work books with the hospital bracelet on his wrist. This is why I love photography. Photos that preserve emotion even when the emotions are tough. This is a cell phone capture.
Oct 31- treat- less
Nov 1st- summer reminder
Nov 2- Forgotten

2 comments:

  1. Those images of your dad are really moving. Reminds me of my dad, work boots and all. Thanks for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Missy a couple of these are really moving. I love the first one of Mason. That boy has such an awesome personality.

    ReplyDelete