Friday, October 17, 2014

Project 365- Week 3

We spent a lot of time outside this week as the temps were well above average. I have been working on capturing the filtered light from the beautifully fluorescent  trees and am always hoping to improve in low light settings. I'm still a far stretch away from where I'd like to be in that aspect but am happy with my filtered light this week. Once you've checked out my week in photos, please follow the circle around to the wonderfully talented, Pam!

Oct 13

Oct 14

Oct 15

Oct 16
Oct 17
Oct 18th
Oct 19th

3 comments:

  1. There is so much fall in this set! I love how mason shoved leaves in his back pocket! I keep telling myself I need to do a leaves photos. Maybe I should get that in this week. Hmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little boy + overalls + picket fence + leaves in pocket = gets me in the feels. Wonderful job this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful! I love the second image, a lot! And the bathroom shot! <3 Great week!

    ReplyDelete